Chipio - Lied Too!
While getting gas at the Sams Club in Citrus Heights, Ca.
The Chipio girl Maria store code ML1.
Well she fixed the crack & three week later it grew into two cracks 9 & 3 inches long.
Meet Maria one more time at the same Sam's Club & she promised the company Chipio would call me back after she reports into the corporate office.
9 calls latter....still never hear back from Maria or their corporate office/call center.
Chipio is just a scam & has not intenions to fix your chip windshield.
Sam's Club should not allow Chipio to take advantage of their member's.review #435225
You may also like
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website. The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with..."
- "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..."