Chipio - Lied Too!
While getting gas at the Sams Club in Citrus Heights, Ca.
The Chipio girl Maria store code ML1.
Well she fixed the crack & three week later it grew into two cracks 9 & 3 inches long.
Meet Maria one more time at the same Sam's Club & she promised the company Chipio would call me back after she reports into the corporate office.
9 calls latter....still never hear back from Maria or their corporate office/call center.
Chipio is just a scam & has not intenions to fix your chip windshield.
Sam's Club should not allow Chipio to take advantage of their member's.1099d8c5 review #435225
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary , We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."