Chipio - Lied Too!
While getting gas at the Sams Club in Citrus Heights, Ca.
The Chipio girl Maria store code ML1.
Well she fixed the crack & three week later it grew into two cracks 9 & 3 inches long.
Meet Maria one more time at the same Sam's Club & she promised the company Chipio would call me back after she reports into the corporate office.
9 calls latter....still never hear back from Maria or their corporate office/call center.
Chipio is just a scam & has not intenions to fix your chip windshield.
Sam's Club should not allow Chipio to take advantage of their member's.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr Bequary , We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "This company will not honor the mistakes of their mechanic. They do not care about their customers at all only money in their pocket. Had to take our car to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "Purchased a FoodNetwork Cookware Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven in taupe at the Valencia, CA store on 11-26-15. The only color available among gaudy and tacky orange and blue. While..."
- "Wow its been years since this happen to me but for the sake of good memories i will just go ahead and say what i want to say. I was..."